Here are some tips when hiring a makeup artist for a wedding, fitness competitions, photoshoots or any special event:
- Make sure you ask to see some pictures of their work that way you can tell if they have good experience.
- If prices aren't listed on their website ask first... there's nothing worse than hiring someone and have them be over your budget ask to make sure there's no hidden fees for false lashes or gas if there travelling to you.
- When you meet for a trial ( which I totally recommend ) make sure that if you have a certain look your going for to either email a picture before or have it with you.
- Don't be afraid to say if you want something changed or if you don't like something.
- If you're not happy with your services don't ever feel that you have to use them be honest (I know I love the feedback).
It's important you do your homework. Make sure to interview the artist it's important you mesh with them. After all, it is your big day and you want to enjoy who you are working with while you're getting glamified!